Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrapbooks

These are some of the firsts layout of mine.
I wanted to use the related numbers here, for example size of cloths,shoes,height, first day in kindergarden etc etc.
I think its very smart to interview your younger one and  make a layout. You can do this every year for example på her/his birthday and can see the change.


This is one of my favourite layouts. I liked the color combination.

 
In these layouts i have tried to show the resemblence between the whole family, between mother and children, father and children. and the same poses from mother and fathers childhood. It is very fun to show children.
This is my first layout. I have used first picture of my older daughter and wrote her weight, length, name and date of birth. It can be hanged on the wall in baby's room as a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment